Saves time & eliminates pain
Great product with excellent support!
“I have been testing george! with the Dutch language version of PowerPoint. I got a very prompt response on my questions with useful guidelines how to solve a localization problem caused by PowerPoint. Great product with excellent support!" Bert Kramer, Nimbusair
PowerPoint files, including slides & notes, are converted to Word documents that are:
- ready to use
- easy to update
Versatile: Use the files george! publishes as speaker notes, training session handouts, sales call leave-behinds, data sheets - literally for any purpose you need to support any type of presentation.
Convenient: The files george! publishes are Word documents, so you can work in them, share them and distribute them like any other Word file.
Easy to maintain: george! includes a convenient UPDATE feature, making the files george! publishes easy to update.
Simple to use
george! adds a ribbon to PowerPoint with easy to use buttons that create attractive Word documents from PPT slides and notes.
Formatting is taken care of
- Cover pages, tables of contents, page numbers, slide images, slide notes, and space for note-taking – george! does all of the formatting for you.
- And, once in Word, george! provides some easy ways to maintain the formatting if you add more content.
Control what your Handouts contain
george! gives you control over what you send from PowerPoint to Word. You decide:
- which slides to transfer
- how big they will appear on your pages in Word
- and whether or not to include your slide notes
Choose the look that is right for you
For your Session Handouts and Speaker Notes you can choose from:
- 4 document styles for handouts
- and 16 page layouts
- 4 document styles for speaker notes
- and 8 page layouts, including landscape options
And when your PowerPoint files change, george! makes it easy to:
- update your Speaker Notes and Sessions Handouts in Word
- from PowerPoint