ParticipantGuide Pro™ Solo
Document Development tool for Student Manuals
Move on from PowerPoint handouts
ParticipantGuide Pro™ Solo gives you the ability to quickly create attractive participant guides, assessments, cases and handouts.
Includes three different templates, which you can customize.
And automates Word and PowerPoint to simplfy and speed up your work process.
Participants are what it's all about
Attractive, well formatted materials help participants learn.
There are 3 participant guide template styles available when using ParticipantGuide Pro™ Solo. All three styles make it easy to:
- create attractive materials that support the attainment of learning objectives
- interact with PowerPoint to import slides & notes, and to export slide text to PowerPoint if you need to create slides
- create Assessments, Cases, and Handouts for use within a participant guide or as stand alone documents
Work in Word & PowerPoint
When using ParticipantGuide Pro™ Solo you are working in Word & interacting with PowerPoint, with an intuitive, easy to use ribbon.
- Point & click to add Modules and Lessons and content Blocks
- Blocks format content as you add it
- Import PowerPoint slides & notes and even the text that's on your slides!
Easily Reuse Content
ParticipantGuide Pro Solo includes the Librarian "In Document" functionality!
Librarian allows you to easily:
- Archive modules and lessons for reuse
- Insert archived modules and lessons into new documents
- Reorder modules and lessons when working in a document
- Delete modules and lessons when working in a document
ParticipantGuide Pro™ Solo features
- Import PowerPoint slides and notes
- Create slides in your participant guides and export the slide text to PowerPoint
- Build assessments, cases and handouts within your participant guide
- Extract participant guide content into stand alone Word documents
- Intuitive “point & click” functionality automates routine tasks for increased productivity
- PGPro Blocks automatically chunk and format content
- Attach PGPro Template function - allows you to easily move source content into PGPro format
- Utilities make it easy to customize your participant guide cover page, graphics and font styles in all three participant guide template styles
Help is just a mouse click away!
Use our 24/7 Support Center on this web site to search for information and get answers to common questions. In addition, we offer flexible User Training options ranging from 60-minute web-based one-on-one sessions to on-site training programs for your entire team.
E-mail: help [at] leaderguidepro [dot] com
Business hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time